Thu, 24
20 °C
Fri, 25
22 °C
Sat, 26
22 °C

Two people treated for smoke inhalation following kitchen fire

Two people were treated for smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire in Dedworth this morning.

The Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service received a call about the incident in Fuzzen Walk at about 11.15am.

Two engines from Slough were sent to the fire, which is thought to have started from cooking, but the blaze was already out when the crews arrived.

Two people received oxygen therapy for smoke inhalation from the ambulance service and emergency services left at 11.30am.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

comment

  • Firemask2

    12:12, 07 September 2016

    Firemask saves lives. It will allow you to breathe for 60 minutes in smoke. You can find it on Amazon. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Emergency-Escape-Industrial-Urban-Survival/dp/B00AM3I8H2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470149090&sr=8-1&keywords=fire+mask

    Reply

    Report

Most Shared

Most Commented

Top Ten Articles