Sun, 20
20 °C
Mon, 21
21 °C
Tue, 22
25 °C

Windsor flat fire caused by sunlight reflecting off mirror

Windsor flat fire caused by sunlight reflecting off mirror

Philip Dewey

Windsor flat fire caused by sunlight reflecting off mirror

Sunlight reflecting off a magnified mirror caused a fire in the rear bedroom of a property in Windsor.

Firefighters from Windsor and Slough fire stations were called to a flat in Hamilton Lodge, Kings Road, at 4pm yesterday and spent two and a half hours extinguishing the fire.

There was extensive damage to the rear bedroom.

A man and woman who lived in the flat, and three people who lived in the building, were treated by an ambulance crew at the scene for smoke inhalation.

Equipment used by the fire brigade included hose reels and breathing apparatus.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Shared

Most Commented

Top Ten Articles