Sun, 20
19 °C
Mon, 21
21 °C
Tue, 22
25 °C

Firefighters tackle kitchen fire in residential home

Firefighters tackle kitchen fire in residential home

Lucy Elder

Firefighters tackle kitchen fire in residential home

Firefighters put out a blaze in a kitchen at Sir Sydney Camm House this afternoon.

The fire was caused by a pan being left on a hob, which was accidently turned on.

A pump from Slough and one from Windsor attended and crews used two sets of breathing apparatus and a carbon dioxide extinguished to put out the flames.

One floor of the residential home in Albert Street was evacuated but nobody was injured and only the cooker and pan were damaged.

Crews were called to the scene at 12.48pm and were there for about an hour.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Shared

Most Commented

Top Ten Articles