Thu, 20
18 °C
Fri, 21
20 °C
Sat, 22
20 °C

Two people treated for smoke inhalation following laundrette fire in Dedworth

Firefighters attended a laundrette fire in Dedworth this morning.

Crews from Slough and Windsor were called at 4.11am following reports of smoke coming from a commercial property in Dedworth Road.

Upon arrival, crews discovered a fire on the ground floor and had to use a hose reel to douse the flames.

Paramedics from the South Central Ambulance Service treated two people who had been upstairs in the property for smoke inhalation.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Recent

Most read

Top Ten Articles