Thu, 19
17 °C
Fri, 20
14 °C
Sat, 21
14 °C

Family rushed to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

Family rushed to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

Francis Batt

Family rushed to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

A woman and two children were rushed to hospital in the early hours of this morning with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

Firefighters and paramedics were called to a house in Cavalry Crescent, near Combermere Barracks in Windsor, at 2am.

The ambulance service said a woman and two children were taken to hospital and are believed to have alerted the emergency services themselves after becoming ill.

Red watch manager Mike Jeeves, from Langley Fire Station, said his men broke into an empty house next door to try and identify the source

of the leak.

Updates to follow.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Shared

Most Commented

Top Ten Articles