Sun, 22
13 °C
Mon, 23
16 °C
Tue, 24
17 °C

Flat in Dedworth filled with smoke from overheated plug socket

Flat in Dedworth filled with smoke from overheated plug socket

Philip Dewey

Flat in Dedworth filled with smoke from overheated plug socket

An overheated plug socket at a Dedworth flat caused by an electrical fault filled a property with smoke.

Firefighters from Windsor and Slough fire stations were called to the flat in Sawyers Close at 9.30pm yesterday to deal with the problem after a smoke alarm was set off.

They were at the property for 30 minutes making sure there was no risk of fire.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Shared

Most Commented

Top Ten Articles