Tue, 21
23 °C
Wed, 22
24 °C
Thu, 23
21 °C

Firefighters have warned of the dangers of barbecues after a garage in Dedworth got set on fire.

George Roberts

Firefighters tackle garage fire in Maidenhead

Firefighters have warned of the dangers of barbecues after a garage in Dedworth got set on fire.

A Slough crew and a Windsor crew were called to Dedworth Road in after the flames from a barbecue caused a garage to catch alight.

The fire got out of control when the blaze spread to the garage's roof.

Watch manager Phil Holdford warned residents to be careful when attending a barbecue and advised that they never place one against a wall.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Recent

Most read

Top Ten Articles

AS IT HAPPENED: A-level results day 2018

AS IT HAPPENED: A-level results day 2018

Hundreds of students across East Berkshire and South Bucks collected their results on Thursday, August 16

Our reporting team spoke to students in Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead throughout the morning with the latest reaction, stories, photos and pass rates from schools across the area.