11:03AM, Friday 13 October 2017
Browse Winchester's Christmas Market, set beneath its magnificent cathedral, enjoy Salisbury's own festive market and contrast with Bournemouth's German-inspired stalls, before our highlight Christmas Luncheon aboard the Swanage Railway's 'Dorsetman'. Due to demand we have to confirm numbers long in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Five Days From Only £495 including the train from Maidenhead
Thursday 23 November 2017
• Salisbury Christmas Market amidst the cathedral city
• Travel through the New Forest by train to Winchester
• Wonderfully set Winchester Cathedral Christmas Market
• Browse Bournemouth’s Christmas Market
• Nostalgic journey on the Swanage Railway
• Christmas Luncheon on board ‘The Dorsetman’
• Bournemouth seaside hotel with leisure facilities
Also included in your Tour Fare:
• Dinner every evening, with a glass of wine, plus Christmas Luncheon on the Swanage Railway
• Rail travel & seat reservations from your Home Station to Tour Base (Standard or First Class)
• Services of experienced Railtrail Tour Manager
• Hotel Porterage
Offer from Tony Sheldon Travel. To book call 01628 675111 or visit www.sheldon.co.uk . All offers are subject to availability at the time of booking.
An independent report into a Conservative councillor has found a breach of the Royal Borough’s code of conduct in a document seen by the Advertiser.