11:23AM, Friday 13 October 2017
Welcome in 2018 by the Rhine in riverside Remagen with a five course dinner, music, dancing and a complimentary evening bar on New Year's Eve. Uncover Remagen's history on a guided walk with our hotelier, sail along the Loreley Valley from beautiful Boppard, climb through the Ahr Valley by train and experience the Vulkan Express.
Friday 29 December 2017 from £799 per person
• Standard Class travel from London to Germany and return
• 5 nights at the family-run Hotel Pinger in Remagen
• Dinner every evening, plus one lunch platter
• Excursion by train to the scenic Ahr Valley
• New Year’s Eve Party with live music and 5 course dinner
• Evening complimentary bar on New Year’s Eve
• Excursion to Boppard in the Rhine Gorge
• Scenic Rhine Gorge river cruise
• Return journey on the Vulkan Express heritage railway
• Guided historical walk around Remagen with mulled wine
Also included in your Tour Fare:
Dinner every evening at your hotel, plus one lunch platter
Offer from Tony Sheldon Travel. To book call 01628 675111 or visit www.sheldon.co.uk . All offers are subject to availability at the time of booking.
An independent report into a Conservative councillor has found a breach of the Royal Borough’s code of conduct in a document seen by the Advertiser.
Further details have been revealed over how many trains will be running in Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead during planned rail strikes later this month.