05:29PM, Wednesday 13 July 2016
A fire was put out at an abandoned warehouse in Vale Road, Windsor, today (Wednesday).
Two fire crews, one from Slough and one from Windsor attended the incident that was called in at 3.30pm.
It was found that a settee had been set on fire and no one was in the building at the time.
Crews stayed for one hour to ensure the building was safe as it had become smoke logged.
Top Ten Articles
Hungry residents in Slough and Windsor can now have a Big Mac sent directly to their door as McDonald’s joins forces with a food delivery service in the towns.