Thu, 05
9 °C
Fri, 06
13 °C
Sat, 07
10 °C

Firefighters called to blaze in Peascod Street

George Roberts

Firefighters were called into central Windsor this afternoon after a piece of electrical equipment in a shop caught fire.

A crew from Slough Fire Station attended a small fire in a shop in Peascod Street at about 1.30pm.

There was some smoke damage caused but no people were harmed in the incident.

A piece of electrical equipment in the shop had overheated, causing it to ignite.

Comments

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Paid Stories

Most read

Top Ten Articles

M4 closures this weekend

M4 closures this weekend

The motorway will be out of action from junction 6 for Slough and 8/9, Maidenhead from 8pm tomorrow night (Friday), until 6am Monday.