Wed, 27
25 °C
Thu, 28
22 °C
Fri, 29
22 °C

Man, woman and dog rescued from smoke-filled flat

Fire fighters attend fire in Langley flat

Firefighters had to break in to rescue a man, woman and a dog from a smoke-filled flat in Windsor last night.

Crews were called to a block of flats in Sawyers Close at about 1.30am after a fire started from cooking left on while the occupants were asleep.

As the flats are high-rise, six fire engines were in attendance to make the scene safe.

A PPV fan was used to ventilate the flat, which suffered some smoke damage.

The occupants were unharmed.

Crews were at the scene for about an hour.

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Editor's Picks

Most read

Top Ten Articles