06:10PM, Monday 04 January 2021
Firefighters were called to a kitchen fire at a property in Russell Street, Windsor today.
At around 12.45, a fire broke out as a result of laundry left on a kitchen hob.
The fire damaged around 30 per cent of the property while 60 per cent of it was damaged by smoke.
No one was inside the property at the time and no one was injured.
Three fire engines – two from Maidenhead and one from Slough Fire Station – were called out.
The crews used three pumps, two hoses, and 4 breathing apparatus. They were on the scene for an hour and a half.
Top Ten Articles
Concerns have been raised by residents after they were ‘stopped and challenged’ by police when driving yesterday (Tuesday) for shopping and exercising.
The number of patients with COVID-19 at hospitals run by the Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust has risen to more than 250.