12:11PM, Friday 06 April 2012
An American tourist had to call firefighters to put out a fire at the flat he was staying at overlooking Windsor Castle on Good Friday.
Crews from Windsor and Slough fire stations attended the blaze that started from an electrical fault in the underground heating.
The fire at a flat above the Garden and Grill Thai restaurant took place at 7.24am and was put out at about 8.30am.
Top Ten Articles
Hundreds of students across East Berkshire and South Bucks collected their results on Thursday, August 16
Our reporting team spoke to students in Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead throughout the morning with the latest reaction, stories, photos and pass rates from schools across the area.
The family of a young man who died in the Jubilee River in 2015 has urged would-be swimmers to think twice, after two men’s bodies were recovered from the river in July.