01:39PM, Friday 10 October 2014
Firefighters tackled a chimney fire at the Duchess of Cambridge pub in Thames Street, Windsor, today.
Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the scene at 12.53pm and the road was shut off.
A crew from Slough, a crew from Windsor and an aerial appliance from Whitley Wood were in attendance.
The crews used an extension ladder, an aerial ladder platform and a chimney kit to put out the fire.
The loft space at the pub was also inspected using a thermal imaging camera.
No one was hurt in the incident and the situation was resolved by 1.54pm.
The road has since reopened.
Top Ten Articles
Slough resident Waqas Butt visited Windsor with his wife and two children on Sunday when his eldest son, Junaid, was pushed into the water while feeding swans near the French Brothers office in Barry Avenue.