03:49PM, Thursday 02 June 2016
Motorists are warned of road closures on Sunday, June 12 due to the 26th annual Windsor Triathlon.
Event organisers Human Race have warned of extensive closures and no-right turn restrictions in Windsor and Fifield.
Bus routes with affected services will still run and will amend their routes on the day.
Between 5am and 11am the following closures will be in place:
- Clarence Road - Eastbound between its junctions with Clarence Crescent and Charles Street
- A332 King’s Road roundabout – Between westbound lane of A308 Osborne Road and eastbound lane of A308 Osborne Road.
- Stovell Road
- Vanisttart Road (at Stovell Road junction)
- Clewer Court Road
- Stephenson Drive (at its Clewer Court Road junction)
- Mill Lane (between its junction with A308 Maidenhead Road and Clewer Court Road)
- Drift Road, Fifield (between its A330 Ascot Road and Winkfield Lane junctions)
The following closures will be in place between 5am and 1pm:
- Windsor High Street
- Goswell Road
- Barry Avenue
- River Street
- Thames Street
- Thames Avenue
- B470 Datchet Road
- B470 King Edward VII avenue
- B470 Windsor Road (between its Queens Road, Datchet and King Edward VII Avenue)
- B3022 Sheet Street (between its Victoria Street an High Street junctions)
- Arthur Road (between its Alma Road and Charles Street junctions)
- Charles Street Northbound
- Clewer Court Road
- Stephenson Drive (at Clewer Court Road junction)
- Mill Lane (between its A308 Maidenhead Road and Clewer Court Road junctions.)
Temporary no-right turn restrictions will be in place between 5am and 1pm at:
- Clarence Road (westbound at its Charles Street junction)
- Charles Street (southbound at its Clarence Road junction)
- Alma Road (southbound at its Arthur Road junction)
- Alma Road (northbound at its Arthur Road junction)
Top Ten Articles
Concerns have been raised by residents after they were ‘stopped and challenged’ by police when driving yesterday (Tuesday) for shopping and exercising.