Carbon monoxide leak brings firefighters to Wraysbury

Adrian Williams

Adrian Williams

adrianw@baylismedia.co.uk
Discarded cigarette butts cause bin fire in Langley

A compressor leaked carbon monoxide as a business in Wraysbury on Wednesday night, bringing firefighters to investigate.

At 5.18pm on November 3, the Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the incident at a commercial premise in Windsor Road.

A crew from Slough and a crew from Langley Fire Station arrived to find smoke and carbon monoxide alarms activating.

These were caused by a leak in a device that compresses air.

Firefighters worked to make the scene safe and handed over to the store manager.

Crews were on the scene for about 25 minutes.

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Editor's Picks

Most read

Top Articles